Protecting Patient Private Health Data
Predicticare takes very seriously its commitment to protecting patient personal health data (PHI). We use the best technology and practices to ensure that PHI is protected during all steps of the process including:
- All PHI is encrypted at the highest level possible when it is being transmitted from the phone to our servers, as well a when it resides in our database.
- Our privacy policies meet or exceed those of all applicable local laws
- Most PHI is deleted after it has been summarized and processed by our computational prognostics engine.
- PHI is rarely seen by humans. Our HealthDesk staff and client caregivers see PHI only for those patients who are deemed to be in danger or who have requested assistance
- All requests for PHI must be approved by senior-level Predicticare management and is delivered after the data have been completely anonymized